As people pay more and more attention to health, yoga practice is becoming more and more common around us. Yoga is popular for its soothing practice and remarkable results. The benefits of practicing yoga for a long time are as follows.
Practicing yoga can make people physically and mentally healthy and increase their sense of well-being
People who practice yoga will be energetic and glowing every day. If you take 1-2 hours out of your day to practice yoga, all kinds of indicators will tend to be at the best value of health and will also relieve most of the stress of the day, health is the source of all happiness.
Practicing yoga can develop your temperament and enhance your personal charm
Yoga is a highly expressive exercise. Through yoga, we express ourselves while cultivating confidence and temperament. Yoga is also a good physical exercise that can enhance the strength of the body.
Practicing yoga builds character and strengthens self-discipline
Yoga is a process from laziness to diligence, this process will make you abandon many bad habits and will make your character tougher, while insisting on yoga itself is an act of self-discipline.
Practicing yoga can relieve fatigue
In the process of practicing yoga, practitioners need to be able to let go of all distractions, relax the whole body and mind, through a lot of stretching of the whole body, coherent asana with breathing stretching, the whole set of asana practice is coherent and smooth, neat and rhythmic, which is helpful to exercise the sense of music and spirituality, and can effectively help to eliminate the fatigue of the day.
Practice yoga can make your body become better
Yoga is about the balance of postures. By practicing yoga, you can improve your basal metabolic rate, increase the muscle content of your body and boost your metabolism through strength exercises.
Here is a brief introduction to some classic yoga poses.
- Prayer Pose: Body straight, feet together, hands together in front of the chest, relaxed breathing.
- Arm Spreading Pose: Raise your arms above your head, spread your arms shoulder-width apart, tilt your head and upper body back slightly and breathe in as you raise your arms.
- Forward Bending Pose: sit with the body bent forward, body forward, use your hands to reach your toes, or the floor in front of your feet, use your forehead to touch your legs, but do not strain them, keep your knees in stirrups straight at all times, exhale as your body bends forward, try to contract your abdomen in the final position and exhale heavily.
- Standing head touching knee pose: bend downwards, tighten the abdominal thigh muscles, benefit the sciatic nerve, extend our Achilles tendon and help improve our concentration, focus.
- Overhead Pose: This movement, which is done much like a triangle to maintain the balance of the body parts. Throughout, we must maintain a steady breathing and to relax the whole body. The body is in an inverted v-shape.
- Cobra Twist: The body lies on the ground and then rises up, hands supporting the body, head tilted back, like a viper, keeping the natural breathing.
- Arms Up Pose: Hands together in front of the chest, inhale slowly, breathe in and out, slowly raise the hands above the head, stretching upwards, stretching our armpits and sides of the chest, allowing the ribs to open up and stretching the body.
Yoga is not just a general exercise, it is a practice, a way of life, a way of being. The following points should be noted when practising yoga.
- the movement practice should be gradual, do not blindly seek to achieve, do a good warm-up exercise before practice
- Don't eat or drink too much water one hour before practice
- When practicing yoga, it is better to wear special clothes and shoes, and it is better to choose yoga shoes that are flexible, flexible and comfortable to wear
- Choose a yoga style that suits your body type and stick to it
Get ready to learn yoga therapy in the classroom. As the name suggests, yoga therapy is a method of self-healing. According to its viewpoint, illnesses, diseases and dysfunctions are caused by improper lifestyle, bad habits, lack of knowledge about life, poor diet and other factors.
Short-term or long-term dysfunctions of the body are in turn due to certain deviations that throw the abnormal state of the body out of its proper balance. Since the root cause of the illness lies in the patient's own deviations, the only way to treat it is for the patient to correct his or her own deviations.
The procedure of yoga therapy consists of three main steps: 1. proper diet, 2. yoga training and 3. knowledge of the necessary facts of life. If these are followed, the disease can be treated. Long-term adherence to yoga therapy also has distinctive effects:
- Promotes blood circulation and strengthens metabolism.
- Massages and strengthens the organs, bringing them into balance.
- Adjusts the spine and enhances flexibility.
- Slimming and shaping the body and maintaining the skin.
- Enhances mental and spiritual energy and brings peace and tranquillity to the mind.
- Prevents, relieves and eliminates chronic diseases.
How to learn yoga handstand? Firstly we have to break down the exercise, we can divide the whole process of inversion into the following 5 steps: Fold - Tilt - Float - L-shaped inversion - Inversion.
Next you can look for aids, a wall is a useful tool to help us aid the exercise, you can lean your neck and the back of your head against the wall and push against it to generate the force to lift your legs. If you can find a teacher, it will be more effective to get support from them or to perform more impactful and beneficial exercises.
Practice more split-legged forward bends, starting in a seated position with your legs straight and open in a V-shape, kneecaps up, ankles hooked back and toes pointing to the ceiling. Sitting in the centre of the sit bones, lift upwards along the spine to the top of the head. Place your hands on the floor in front of your torso. Maintaining an upright posture, fold forward on the axis of the hips, with the torso reaching forward and pressing towards the floor between the legs.
Relax your shoulders down and away from your ears. Keep the chest unfolded. Support your body with your hands as your torso presses towards the floor. Try to open your shoulders as you need to create balance - lift your legs as your lower back, hips and buttocks move over your wrists.
In addition, handstands require equal levels of flexibility, technique and strength. While it may seem like all about arm strength, the most important thing is that your core needs to be tightened and doing lots of L lifts in a seated position regularly will make your hip flexors stronger with continued practice.
How to learn kriya yoga? Kriya Yoga, unlike the kind of fitness exercise that most people understand as stretching the muscles and stretching the body, is a dharma, a Kriya Yoga that can be self-realised and transcended.
The practice of Kriya Yoga consists of the following three steps.
- Self-regulation of the body: Self-regulation is the necessary control of our perceptions when they are directed towards external things that are pleasurable to the senses. Breath control is said to be the highest form of self-discipline.
Therefore, the practitioner of yoga is better suited to choose breath control as a regular practice of self-discipline of the body.
Silence, too, is a form of self-discipline, in which unnecessary actions are abandoned and the waste of energy is minimised. This allows the inner consciousness to contribute to the continuous spiritual upliftment, thus free from sources of disturbance, and ultimately to achieve a continuous, uninterrupted inner cognition.
- Study the classics: There are three steps to learning the classics: memorisation or reading; deep study; and constant reflection.
- Submission to God: In Kriya Yoga, submission to God is a form of reverence, worship of God, with the aim of becoming more humble and increasing the unity of inner consciousness with the Divine.
Where can I find a yoga shoe? Dynadans.Com